To get you set for the best postseason in sports, the NFL Playoffs, here is how I rank the playoff teams one through 12. Here is the NFL Playoff Power Poll:
NFL PLAYOFF POWER POLL:
1. BRONCOS: An 11 game winning streak, Peyton Manning, a tough nosed defense and home field advantage are just a few of the reasons Denver is the AFC favorite to reach the Super Bowl.
2. NINERS: The team is built to win it all as long as their young quarterback doesn’t succomb to the playoff pressure.
3. PATRIOTS: If the defense can continue their improved play Bill Belichick and Tom Brady may be making another Super Bowl run.
4. FALCONS: With home field advantage, it’s time for Matt Ryan to move into the elite class of QB’s and lead his team to a Super Bowl.
5. PACKERS: You can never doubt a team with a QB as good as Aaron Rodgers. If they get past the Vikings in the first round they’ll give the Niners all they can handle.
6. SEAHAWKS: If Marshawn Lynch can continue to carry the majority of the load offensively, with the defense as strong as it is, that will take the pressure off Russell Wilson’s first appearance in the playoffs.
7. TEXANS: Houston loses three of their last four and home field advantage in the process. You don’t want to be playing your worst football come playoff time.
8. REDSKINS: RG III is as fun a player you’ll watch. He’ll need plenty of help however for any shot at a deep run in the playoffs.
9. VIKINGS: They got into the playoffs closing the year with four straight wins including victories over Chicago, Houston and Green Bay. With Adrian Peterson you can’t count rule them out of any game. Could be this year’s New York Giants.
10. COLTS: To win 11 games in Andrew Luck’s first year is beyond what anyone could imagine. Any playoff wins would be gravy.
11. RAVENS: Credit Baltimore for doing enough to win their division. They should be motivated with Ray Lewis announcing this will be his last ride but with all the injuries they don’t have enough horses to finish the race.
12. BENGALS: You wouldn’t expect the Bengals to make noise but anything is possible when you have a top 10 defense.
Tags: Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Cincinnati Bengals Denver Broncos Featured Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots Popular San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks Washington Redskins