As heard on 1320 KFAN here is the final regular season edition of the Gunther and Graham NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. Some shuffling among the Top 5 while the Bottom 5 remained stable. We do have a new team in the poll and as we always do, we honor them with their cheerleaders!
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. BRONCOS (1): Closing the season on a 11 game win streak and securing home field advantage for the playoffs shows the Peyton Manning signing obviously paid off.
2. NINERS (4): Locked up the NFC two seed by dominating the Cardinals. Still question whether Colin Kaepernick can handle the playoff pressure.
3. PATRIOTS (5): Defense pitches a shutout in season finale.
4. FALCONS (2): Lose to the Bucs in the meaningless season ender. Can they use the home field advantage to propel them to the Super Bowl?
5. SEAHAWKS (NR): Hottest team in the NFC will try to make a playoff run as a wild card.
Dropped Out: PACKERS
1. CHIEFS (1): Coach gets fired but the GM that put together this mess of a team is keeping his job–for now? Yeah, that makes sense.
2. JAGUARS (2): GM gets the ax. Coach Mike Mularkey most likely next.
3. RAIDERS (3): Close the year losing eight of their final nine as this once proud franchise continues to embarrass themselves.
4. LIONS (4): From a playoff team to selecting in the top 10 of the draft. Good to see the Lions return to normal.
5. CARDINALS (5): The fact they started Brian Hoyer in their final game at quarterback sums up why both the coach and GM were fired.
Dropped Out: NONE
Tags: Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs New England Patriots NFL Oakland Raiders San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks