As heard on 1320 KFAN here is the latest Gunther and Graham NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. And once again we have a new No. 1. And continuing with the holiday theme we honor this week’s poll with NFL cheerleaders dressed in their holiday attire. These would be the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. Too bad America’s team wasn’t good or bad enough to make this poll this year so we could feature them more!
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. BRONCOS (2): A win over the Chiefs and Denver goes into the playoffs on a 11 game win streak.
2. FALCONS (4): Always good to have home field advantage wrapped up going into the final week.
3. PACKERS (NR): Winners of 10 of their last 11 Green Bay is poised for another deep playoff run.
4. NINERS (1): Curious to see what kind of effect the thumping by Seattle has on this team heading into the playoffs
5. PATRIOTS (5): Pats haven’t been playing well the last two games. Look to get back on track Sunday versus Miami.
Dropped Out: TEXANS
1. CHIEFS (1): A loss to the Broncos and KC is on the clock for the first pick.
2. JAGUARS (2): The next home for Tim Tebow? Enjoy him Jacksonville.
3. RAIDERS (3): What speedy wide receiver will Oakland draft next?
4. LIONS (4): A loss to the Bears and Detroit closes the season on a eight game losing streak.
5. CARDINALS (5): And this week’s quarterback is…
Dropped Out: NONE
Tags: Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Featured Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs New England Patriots NFL Oakland Raiders Popular San Francisco 49ers