As heard on 1320 KFAN here is the latest Gunther and Graham NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. For the second consecutive week we once again have a new No. 1 in both the top and bottom. And in honor of Christmas we spread the holiday cheer with pics of NFL cheerleaders.
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. NINERS (5): Topping the previous No. 1 team on the road earns the jump to the top spot.
2. BRONCOS (2): After taking down the Ravens, Denver should finish the year on a 11 game win streak with only the Browns and Chiefs left on the schedule.
3. TEXANS (3): Houston is fifth in defending the run. They’ll be tested Sunday by Adrian Peterson.
4. FALCONS (4): Atlanta bounced back impressively from the Carolina loss by blowing out the Giants.
5. PATRIOTS (1): Had their seven game win streak snapped by the Niners. Should bounce back and end the season with wins over the Jaguars and Dolphins.
Dropped Out: None
1. CHIEFS (3): Lowly Chiefs generate just 119 yards and seven first downs against the lowly Raiders.
2. JAGUARS (2): Playing an angry Patriots team this Sunday won’t be pleasant for the Jags.
3. RAIDERS (4): Good news is they ended a six game losing streak. The bad news is it was against the Chiefs.
4. LIONS (NR): One year removed from making the playoffs, the Lions have returned to their mediocre state.
5. CARDINALS (1): By beating the Lions the Cardinals end their nine game losing streak but who thinks that was probably a fluke?
Dropped Out: TITANS
Tags: Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Football Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs New England Patriots NFL Oakland Raiders Popular San Francisco 49ers Tennessee Titans