NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. TEXANS (Last Week-1): Yes they needed a bad rule and Jim Schwartz’s emotions to bail them out against Detroit but as they say a win is a win.
2. FALCONS (2): While remaining No. 2 Atlanta has been struggling needing comebacks against both Arizona and Tampa Bay the last two weeks.
3. RAVENS (4): Fourth and 29? No problem. Just get the ball to Ray Rice.
4. NINERS (5): How many teams can be good, change quarterbacks in midseason and actually get better?
5. PATRIOTS (NR): Pats have won five straight and while the offense is continuing to roll along the defense is also getting better.
Dropped Out: PACKERS
1. CHIEFS (1): It’s so bad for KC that the players are getting autographs and pictures taken with opposing team’s players.
2. JAGUARS (2): It took Chad Henne to come into the game to get the Jags their second win of the season. If they don’t watch out they’ll lose the No. 1 overall pick.
3. RAIDERS (5): Bad news is Oakland has lost four straight. Worst news is they’re getting blown out.
4. EAGLES (NR): Really strange to see how far the Birds have fallen.
5. PANTHERS (4): For a night Cam Newton reverted to first year Cam Newton.
Dropped Out: BROWNS
Tags: Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Carolina Panthers Cleveland Browns Football Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs New England Patriots Oakland Raiders Philadelphia Eagles San Francisco 49ers