As heard on 1320 KFAN here is the latest Gunther and Graham NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. We have a new No. 1 in the Top 5 while the Bottom 5 stayed the same. To commemorate the new top team we salute their cheerleaders which have been featured here on multiple occasions!
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5
1. TEXANS (Last Week-3): Houston returns to the top spot winning a defensive battle in Chicago.
2. FALCONS (1): Atlanta loses first game by not being able to cover Saints tight end Jimmy Graham.
3. BEARS (2): Defense will keep them in every game but they’ll need a healthy Jay Cutler to score points.
4. PACKERS (5): Green Bay returns from the bye on a four-game winning streak and a big clash with division rival Detroit.
5. RAVENS (NR): While it was against Oakland, Baltimore seems to be returning to stride posting up 55 points.
Dropped Out: NINERS
1. JAGUARS (1): Jacksonville losing ways will continue Sunday at Houston.
2. CHIEFS (2): It’s so bad the Chiefs are celebrating touchdowns that turn out not to be touchdowns!
3. BROWNS (3): Cleveland was on bye and I’m pretty sure no one noticed.
4. PANTHERS (4): Coming off a win over the Redskins, Carolina returned to form in a blowout loss to Denver.
5. JETS (5): The Jets are so bad they have reduced their coach to tears.
Dropped Out: NONE