href=”http://twitter.com/Gunther_Graham”>Gunther and Graham’s NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. A couple of changes in the Top 5 and shifting in the Bottom 5. Thanks to the Houston Texans cheerleaders we dedicate this weeks poll to those serving in our country. Thanks for keeping us free and also a thank you for the Texans cheerleaders! God Bless America!
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5
1. FALCONS (Last Week-1): A run game and defense were the keys in the win over Cowboys.
2. BEARS (2): The 51 points they scored against the Titans were the most scored by a Bears team in 32 years.
3. TEXANS (3): Just steady as always with Matt Schaub throwing two touchdowns and Arian Foster running for 111 yards and a score in the win over Buffalo.
4. 49ERS (5): Niners come off a bye with a tune-up versus the Rams before the following week showdown with Chicago.
5. PACKERS (NR): Green Bay heads into their bye week on a four game winning streak.
Dropped Out: GIANTS
1. JAGUARS (1): Their 1-7 start ties the worst in franchise history.
2. CHIEFS (2): After four turnovers in the loss to the Chargers they now total a league worst 29 which have led to 104 points.
3. BROWNS (4): Cleveland continues to have issues getting touchdowns after settling for five field goals in a loss versus Baltimore.
4. PANTHERS (3): Snap a five game losing streak in win at Washington.
5. JETS (5): If a team could lose during a bye week it would be the Jets.
Dropped Out: None
Tags: Atlanta Falcons Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cleveland Browns Featured Football Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs New York Jets Popular San Francisco 49ers