Here is this week’s 1320 KFAN’s Gunther and Graham’s NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. The Top 5 stayed stable with some shuffling in the Bottom 5 and a first time appearance by my awful New York Jets. We celebrate this list with NFL cheerleaders in costumes. You’re welcome and Happy Halloween!
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. FALCONS (Last Week-1): Dominant win over the Eagles scoring touchdowns on their first three possessions.
2. BEARS (2): Bears are a shaky No. 2 needing a field goal as time expired to beat the Panthers at home.
3. TEXANS (3): Houston rolls off the bye week with what should be an easy win versus the Bills.
4. GIANTS (4): Yes they blew a 23-0 lead to the Cowboys but this team seems to find a way to always win.
5. 49ERS (5): Alex Smith couldn’t have played any better in the win over Arizona.
Dropped Out: None
1. JAGUARS (1): They lost again but at least they competed with the Packers for three quarters.
2. CHIEFS (2): KC commits four turnovers to a league leading 25 in the loss to the Raiders.
3. PANTHERS (4): A valiant effort falls just short in Chicago.
4. BROWNS (3): Cleveland wins a ugly one over the Chargers but the Browns will take whatever wins they can get.
5. JETS (NR): After being humiliated at home by the Dolphins it’s time for the Jets to give the ball to Tim Tebow and play for a better draft pick.
Dropped Out: Raiders
Topics: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Football, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Giants, New York Jets, NFL, San Francisco 49ers