Here is this week’s 1320 KFAN’s Gunther and Graham’s NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. As always there was some shuffling but the No. 1′s stayed the same and in honor of the 49ers getting back into the Top 5 we give you you a “hair raising” photo of some of their cheerleaders!
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. FALCONS (Last Week-1): Atlanta comes off the bye remaining No. 1 but a tough test at Philadelphia coming up on Sunday.
2. BEARS (3): Jay Cutler actually shows toughness and the Bears defense continues to carry this team in the win over the Lions.
3. TEXANS (4): Houston returns to form after Packers loss with an impressive win over the Ravens.
4. GIANTS (5): Eli Manning continues to show that he can get it done in the clutch.
5. 49ERS (NR): Sporting the leagues best pass defense the Niners take down the Seahawks and look to take control of the division on Monday night against the Cardinals.
Dropped Out: RAVENS
1. JAGUARS (1): An awful season only gets worse with the news Maurice Jones-Drew will be out for possibly an extended amount of time with a foot injury.
2. CHIEFS (2): Brady Quinn is now the starting quarterback. Like that is going to help this terrible team.
3. BROWNS (4): Another week, another loss. All hopes for this franchise turn to the new owner.
4. PANTHERS (5): The 1-5 start results in the firing of the GM but it’s not Cam Newton’s fault, right?
5. RAIDERS (3): Raiders win, Raiders win. Ok it was only against Jacksonville.
Dropped Out: None
Tags: Atlanta Falcons Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cleveland Browns Featured Football Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs New York Giants Oakland Raiders Popular San Francisco 49ers