It’s the Week 8 edition of the Pac-12 Power Poll plus BYU with a new twist. Since 1320 KFAN is Powered By the Fans enough people asked us to add in Utah State–so we did. Welcome to the Pac-12 Power Poll Plus BYU Plus Utah State! For those wondering why, our radio show Gunther and Graham originates in Salt Lake City so we include the local teams to spice it up. The poll is compiled by the 1320 KFAN afternoon show team of Gunther and Graham featuring hosts Kyle Gunther and Kevin Graham as well as producers Will Smith and Ben Anderson. Send all complaints to the producers! In honor of the Aggies debut in the poll we introduce you to one of their cheerleaders. Enjoy!
PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU PLUS UTAH STATE:
1. OREGON (Last Week-1): Ducks get their biggest test to date taking on Arizona State but their defense should lead them to the win.
2. USC (2): Trojans haven’t been blowing teams off the field. That should change Saturday versus Colorado.
3. OREGON STATE (4): Another road win, and a bunch of double-double’s for the team. After beating BYU, Mike Riley’s upstart Beavers return home against the struggling Utes.
4. ARIZONA STATE (3): Todd Graham’s program can take a huge step up by just being competitive with the Ducks.
5. UCLA (6): Bruins will take the bye week to focus on getting their offense rolling again.
6. STANFORD (5): Cardinal has to put their controversial loss behind them to take on arch rival Cal.
7. WASHINGTON (8): The Huskies probably pleased to face the unranked Wildcats after playing ranked teams Stanford, Oregon and USC in consecutive weeks.
8. ARIZONA (7): Wildcats feel the same after playing the same three teams in a row. Makes for an intriguing matchup between the two.
9. UTAH STATE (NR): Our listeners demanded it so here you go! The Aggies make their debut at No. 9 in the Pac-12 Power Poll Plus BYU Plus Utah State.
10. CAL (10): With the last two games against Oregon and Oregon State Saturday’s matchup with Stanford is a must win to have a chance to eventually become bowl eligible.
11. UTAH (9): Every game is already a must win for Utah. Their best shot is to remember to give the ball to John White.
12. BYU (11): Another big game playing at Notre Dame. Expect another loss with “Captain Chaos” Riley Nelson as the quarterback.
13. COLORADO (12): With USC on the schedule this week and Oregon next can the Buffaloes at least keep the combined point total under 100? Probably not.
14. WASHINGTON STATE (13): Wonder if Mike Leach will use the bye week to summon Captain Jack Sparrow to help his Cougars.
KEVIN GRAHAM’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
2. OREGON STATE
4. ARIZONA STATE
9. UTAH STATE
14. WASHINGTON STATE
KYLE GUNTHER’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
3. ARIZONA STATE
4. OREGON STATE
14. WASHINGTON STATE
Topics: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Brigham Young Cougars, BYU Cougars, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Football, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Southern Cal Trojans, Stanford Cardinal, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Utah State Aggies, Utah Utes, Washinghton Huskies, Washington State Cougars