Here is this week’s 1320 KFAN’s Gunther and Graham’s NFL Top 5 Bottom 5. A new number one in both polls. To celebrate we give you a Tennessee Titans cheerleader in pink whose team dropped out of the Bottom 5.
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. FALCONS (Last Week-2): Barely got past Oakland at home but as the only unbeaten team in the NFL they have earned the No. 1 ranking.
2. RAVENS (4): Deserve to be here but not sold they can stay with the season ending injuries to Ray Lewis and Lardarius Webb.
3. BEARS (5): Chicago rolls off a bye week into a Monday night showdown with the Lions.
4. TEXANS (1): Houston comes back to reality with a loss to the Packers but still in full control of the AFC South.
5. GIANTS (UR): The GMen returned to Super Bowl form with their dominant win over the 49ers.
Dropped Out: NINERS
1. JAGUARS (2): How bad are the Jaguars? They move into the bottom spot while being on a bye week.
2. CHIEFS (3): No matter who the quarterback is this team is awful.
3. RAIDERS (4): Give the Raiders credit for competing in Atlanta. Should beat Jacksonville Sunday.
4. BROWNS (1): Coming off their first win the Browns get a new owner and force Mike Holmgren into retirement.
5. PANTHERS (NR): Wonder if Cam Newton can snap out of his sophomore jinx season at home versus Dallas? Probably not.
Dropped Out: TITANS
Topics: Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Football, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Tennessee Titans