It’s the week seven edition of the Pac-12 Power Poll plus BYU. For those wondering, BYU is included due to the fact they should always be linked to Utah and that is the conference they really should be in. Plus an independent poll would consist of just four teams. The poll is compiled by the 1320 KFAN afternoon show team of Gunther and Graham featuring hosts Kyle Gunther and Kevin Graham as well as producers Will Smith and Ben Anderson. Send all complaints to the producers!
PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
1. OREGON (Last Week-1): Ducks continue to roll averaging 52 points per game.
2. USC (3): Down 14-0 early to Utah, SC kicks it into gear and looks like the team we expected to see.
3. ARIZONA STATE (4): Coming off a bye the Sun Devils play at Colorado. Easy win unless they overlook them for USC.
4. OREGON STATE (2): The Beavers already solid defense will have to step it up another notch to compensate for the loss of QB Sean Mannion.
5. STANFORD (7): Didn’t think the Cardinal offense could score 54 points but then again it was against Arizona’s nonexistent defense. Clashes with Notre Dame Saturday.
6. UCLA (5): When you commit six turnovers like they did against Cal you will lose.
7. ARIZONA (8): Same old story for the Wildcats. They can score points (37 per game) but they also give them up (32.7per game).
8. WASHINGTON (6): Tough stretch for the Huskies going from the Ducks to the Trojans.
9. UTAH (9): Will the Utes turn to a freshman QB to get them out of the doldrums?
10. CAL (11): Finally things go right for Cal in the win over UCLA. Same should happen Saturday against Washington State.
11. BYU (10): Riley Nelson returns at QB with the inexcusable injury to Taysom Hill. Did he learn not to turn the ball over in his time off?
12. COLORADO (12): When teams are outscoring you 39.2 to 21.6 you’re not good.
13. WASHINGTON STATE (13): Mike Leach called some of his seniors “empty corpses.” Classic.
KEVIN GRAHAM’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
3. OREGON STATE
4. ARIZONA STATE
13. WASHINGTON STATE
KYLE GUNTHER’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
3. ARIZONA STATE
4. OREGON STATE
13. WASHINGTON STATE :
Topics: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Brigham Young Cougars, BYU Cougars, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Football, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Southern Cal Trojans, Stanford Cardinal, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Utah Utes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars