NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. TEXANS (Last Week-1): Not a great performance against the Jets but enough to hold onto the top spot.
2. FALCONS (2): Amazing to think it’s the first time in franchise history they have started 5-0.
3. NINERS (3): Offense was explosive against the Bills. Lets see how it produces against the Giants.
4. RAVENS (4): Not an impressive showing against the Chiefs. To maintain this spot they’ll have to play better against the Cowboys.
5. BEARS (NR): Just like the old days, the Bears are getting it done with defense.
Dropped Out: Cardinals
1. BROWNS (1): Offense seems to be improving. The defense is another story.
2. JAGUARS (3): Not that it matters but the bye week comes at the right time after a 41-3 loss to Chicago.
3. CHIEFS (NR): You know things are bad when the fans are cheering that their QB is hurt.
4. RAIDERS (5): Good news is Oakland is coming off a bye. Bad news they have to play at Atlanta.
5. TITANS (NR): Not going to win much when the defense is giving up over 36 points per game.
Dropped Out: Colts, Saints
Topics: Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Football, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, NFL, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee Titans