It’s the week six edition of the Pac-12 Power Poll plus BYU. For those wondering BYU is included due to the fact they should always be linked to Utah and that is the conference they should really be in. Plus an independent poll would consist of just four teams. The poll is compiled by the 1320 KFAN afternoon show team of Gunther and Graham featuring hosts Kyle Gunther and Kevin Graham as well as producers Will Smith and Ben Anderson. Send all complaints to the producers! Enjoy a Washington Huskies cheerleader.
PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
1. OREGON (Last Week-1): Ducks offense is fourth in scoring at over 52 points per game. The improved defense is 34th. A combination that could put them in the national title game when it’s all said and done.
2. USC (3): USC’s offense is ranked sixth in the Pac-12. Lower than anyone expected.
3. OREGON STATE (4): Beavers keep winning which means the team continues to chow down on In-N-Out Double-Doubles!
4. ARIZONA STATE (5): If the season ended today Will Sutton would be the defensive player of the year.
5. UCLA (6): Bruins bounce back from Oregon State loss with a win over Colorado. Meanwhile for fun Jim Mora Jr. yells and throws members of his own sports information department out of practice.
6. WASHINGTON (8): After knocking off Stanford can the Huskies pull off even a bigger upset Saturday over Oregon? Not likely.
7. STANFORD (2): How much do the Cardinal miss Andrew Luck? Stanford’s passing offense is ranked 98th in the country.
8. ARIZONA (7): With the last two losses already to ranked Oregon and Oregon State the Wildcats brutally tough schedule continues playing ranked Stanford.
9. UTAH (9): Will the Utes finally play up to their potential? Even if they do against USC there is still no guarantee it will be enough to win.
10. BYU (10): If the Cougars continue to start Taysom Hill then they could climb back up this poll. If Riley Nelson returns they may drop.
11. CAL (11): Jeff Tedford’s seat is starting to get very warm.
12. COLORADO (12): Buffaloes return to their losing ways.
13. WASHINGTON STATE (13): The Cougars at least hung with Oregon for a half.
KEVIN GRAHAM’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
2. OREGON STATE
4. ARIZONA STATE
13. WASHINGTON STATE
KYLE GUNTHER’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
3. ARIZONA STATE
4. OREGON STATE
13. WASHINGTON STATE
Topics: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Brigham Young Cougars, BYU Cougars, California Bears, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Southern Cal Trojans, Stanford Cardinal, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Utah Utes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars