This week’s Gunther and Graham NFL Top Five Bottom Five stays relatively stable for once:
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. TEXANS (Last Week-1): Texans have the No. 1 scoring offense and defense. A pretty good combination.
2. FALCONS (2): Falcons hold off Panthers. Need to better protect Matt Ryan who was sacked seven times.
3. NINERS (3): Return to form humiliating the Jets.
4. RAVENS (4): Baltimore winning with a passing offense ranked 4th and a passing defense ranked 29th. Interesting twist.
5. CARDINALS (5): With a strong defense and special teams Arizona continues to get it done.
Dropped Out: None
1. BROWNS (1): Expect another loss Sunday as they take on the Giants.
2. COLTS (2): Young team now without it’s coach due leukemia.
3. JAGUARS (5): Not going to win many games when your offense only averages 15.5 points per game.
4. SAINTS (4): When you’re defense is giving up over 32 points per game you’re not going to win.
5. RAIDERS (NR): After being embarrassed by Denver it’s probably a good time to be on bye.
Dropped Out: Dolphins
Topics: Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Football, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, New Orleans Saints, NFL, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers