This weeks Gunther and Graham NFL Top 5 Bottom 5 once again features two new No. 1’s:
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. TEXANS (Last Week-2): Houston lives up to their first real test winning at Denver.
2. FALCONS (3): Teams that fly west typically suffer. Not the Falcons who dominated San Diego.
3. NINERS (1): A slip up in Minnesota. Should bounce back Sunday at the Jets.
4. RAVENS (UR): Joe Flacco outduels Tom Brady in the win. Maybe he really is becoming elite.
5. CARDINALS (UR): With wins over Seattle, New England and Philly maybe this team is legit.
Dropped Out: Packers, Eagles
1. BROWNS (2): Sure to remain in this spot playing at Baltimore Thursday night.
2. COLTS (UR): It’s going to be a long season for Andrew Luck.
3. DOLPHINS (UR): Awful against the Jets, Miami has to travel to play unbeaten Arizona.
4. SAINTS (UR): With an 0-3 start is the interim, interim coach on the hot seat?
5. JAGUARS (3): Good news–Jags get their first win. Bad news it was against the Colts.
Dropped Out: Raiders, Chiefs, Titans