It’s the week four edition of the Pac-12 Power Poll plus BYU. For those wondering BYU is included due to the fact they should always be linked to Utah and that is the conference they should really be in. Plus an independent poll would consist of like four teams. The poll is compiled by the 1320 KFAN afternoon show team of Gunther and Graham featuring hosts Kyle Gunther and Kevin Graham as well as producers Will Smith and Ben Anderson. Send all complaints to the producers! And enjoy the picture of the Ducks cheerleaders.
PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
1. OREGON (Last Week-2): Ducks take the top spot and finally play a somewhat real team Saturday hosting Arizona.
2. STANFORD (7): Just two weeks after struggling against San Jose State the Cardinal pull off the big upset over USC. They’ll get some time to savor the win being on bye this weekend.
3. UCLA (3): With every win the Bruins continue to show they may finally be legit.
4. USC (1): Trojans always seem to stumble. The only positive losing to Stanford is happened early enough in the season to claw back into national title picture.
5. ARIZONA (5): Wildcats offense is rolling. They’ll need a lot of it to outscore Oregon.
6. UTAH (9): Defense will only get better with return of Brian Blechen. The key is the offense needs to continue to evolve.
7. ARIZONA STATE (6): The two quarterback system didn’t quite work out against Missouri.
8. WASHINGTON (10): Huskies take out their LSU blowout frustrations against Portland State. Next up is Stanford in two weeks.
9. BYU (4): Cougars did show fight to come back against Utah. Defense is solid. Offense is flawed as long as it revolves around Riley Nelson and not Michael Alisa.
10. OREGON STATE (8): After playing just one game so far (a win over Wisconsin) we’ll see if they are legit this week playing at UCLA.
11. CAL (11): Good news is Cal was competitive against Ohio State. The bad news is they play a USC team motivated after their loss.
12. WASHINGTON STATE (12): Cougars struggle with UNLV. Will they do the same with lowly Colorado?
13. COLORADO (13): This program is flat out embarrassing.
KEVIN GRAHAM’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
1. OREGON (Last Week-2):
2. STANFORD (7):
3. UCLA (3):
4. USC (1):
5. ARIZONA (5):
6. UTAH (9):
7. OREGON STATE (8):
8. BYU (4):
9. ARIZONA STATE (6):
10. WASHINGTON (10):
11. CAL (11):
12. WASHINGTON STATE (12):
13. COLORADO (13):
KYLE GUNTHER’S PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER POLL PLUS BYU:
8. OREGON STATE
12. WASHINGTON STATE
Topics: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Brigham Young Cougars, BYU Cougars, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Football, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Southern Cal Trojans, Stanford Cardinal, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Utah Utes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars