Two new number one’s in this weeks edition of the NFL Top 5 Bottom 5:
NFL TOP 5 BOTTOM 5:
1. NINERS (Last Week-1): Alex Smith finally getting closer to living up to his No. 1 overall draft status.
2. TEXANS (3): After beating up on Miami and Jacksonville it will be good to see them take on a decent team in Denver.
3. FALCONS (5): After beating Kansas City and Denver, Atlanta will look to go 3-0 in the AFC West playing at San Diego Sunday.
4. PACKERS (UR): You knew Green Bay would get back into the Top 5 quickly. Looked more like themselves against Chicago.
5. EAGLES (UR): Michael Vick gets the headlines (for the worst of late) but it’s really the Eagles defense that has them at 2-0.
Dropped Out: Patriots (1), Ravens (4)
1. RAIDERS (UR): When you’re 31st in the league rushing the ball and 29th in stopping the run that’s not a good combo.
2. BROWNS (2): Cleveland is bad but at least Brandon Weeden showed some promise.
3. JAGUARS (4): Blaine Gabbert has hamstring issues. May be a good sign considering they are averaging just 145 yards per game.
4. CHIEFS (UR): When you lose to the Bills you’re not good.
5. TITANS (UR): How can a team with Chris Johnson be dead last in rushing? Guess it happens when said running back gets content after being paid.
Dropped Out: Dophins (1), Colts (3), Rams (5)
Topics: Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Football, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, NFL, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee Titans